Sunday, October 12, 2008

September 26, 2008 Last night in our first home.








September 26, 2008 Last night in our first home.
Fast forward a few weeks and a lot of details and here’s the latest: the girl ended up buying our house, we found a house in North Little Rock, and we were going to live with my parents until we could get into our new house. I tell you, a TOTAL God thing. We could have not orchestrated this any better, yet why do I have trouble putting my trust in God?! With every major decision and obstacle in my life, He has guided me and gotten me through it, yet I always tend to rely on my own strength and wisdom. But I know I can’t take this credit, all the glory goes to God. We are abundantly blessed.


Daniel has always enjoyed bath time.



For the longest time after Caroline’s bath, she would run to the return-air vent next to Daniel’s room and just hover for a few minutes. Go figure!






















Mama singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “Wheels on the Bus” to Caroline and Daniel. “An Daniel’s turn!”



Look how much I’ve grown!




















Last goodnight sugars in our 1st home!

No comments: