Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ok, ok, so the peaches are rotten!

I guess I'm surprised that people actually read our blog otherwise I wouldn't have been told that the peaches Caroline picked were rotten! ha Here are several updates from the month of August. I'll try to update September later this week, but don't count on it.


Here's a quick update on the Hallum family

  • sold our house in LR and should be closing on new house in NLR tomorrow. PRAISE THE LORD! This has been a wonderful experience and we are so, so thankful for God's provisions.


  • Speaking of provisions, we are staying w/ my parents in NLR for about 3 weeks until we can move into our new house.


  • I am working part-time at my current job but plan to move to new part-time job in next couple of weeks. SOOOOOOOOO excited about this as I will get to spend more time with my family and my parents will be burdened less. Thank you God- MAJOR prayer request has been answered.


  • Daniel is rolling all over the place and starting to sit up for a few moments on his own. So far he's had applesauce and will start veggies this week. Oh yeah- he has 2 teeth! Caroline didn't get her 1st tooth until she was 8 months old so I was shocked since Daniel wasn't even 6 months old yet.


  • Caroline is doing great! Putting short sentences together and is IN LOVE with The Lion King. "Roar!"She is definitely 2 as far as the emotional roller coasters are concerned, but we are having so much fun.


I promise I'll try to blog more, but this blogspot is not user-friendly and it takes way too long for me to figure it out!



Elizabeth

3 comments:

Townsend said...

had a great time catching up on your blog! love all the pics and love of all you guys :)
xoxo
ps HOORAY...we're practically neighbors!

Iris said...

welcome back! we missed you guys! loved your update! keep it up please! and yes, we are neighbors!!!

Layla and Jason said...

yea! it was great to see the updates. lots of fun pics! i was shocked to see something other than the peaches when i clicked on the blog. what a nice surprise!!